How to register & bid at an ONLINE AUCTION:
- Under the “Auctions” tab, scroll down to “Personal Property Auctions”. Click on the auction you would like to bid on. Click the blue button “BID ONLINE NOW”.
Click on “Login/New Bidder” at the top of the page.
• If you are a new bidder click the black button “New Bidder? Click Here” and follow the instructions.You must fill in all information with an asterisk including credit card information.
• If you are already registered and not a new bidder, fill out user name and password then click the blue button
NOTE: You only need to register one time. After the initial registration, you can continue to use the same user name & password on all future auctions. You will be asked to confirm your credit card on all future auctions.
- Read all terms and conditions prior to bidding. Note the scheduled preview & pick-up time and date.
Click: “View Catalog” scroll through items and choose the item you would like to bid on. Click the blue button under the item with “Bid & current bid amount.
The minimum bid amount will be displayed in the window, you can choose to change the bid amount to a max bid or leave the min bid. (Your bid is the maximum amount that you are willing to pay for this item, plus any Buyer’s Premium. The auction software will bid on your behalf up to this amount.)
- Read and check: “I agree to abide by the terms and conditions of this auction.” Click “Confirm Bid”
You will be notified by e-mail (e-mail address you provided when registering) if you have been outbid. It’s always good to set a max bid and check back often to ensure you don’t lose the bid as sometimes e-mail will have a delay. If you win the bid, you will receive an e-mail the following business day. You can also view your current bids at the top right hand corner.
Click the green button “+ Bids”
- Good luck and have fun!