Farm Equipment, Tractors, Hay Equipment
This is the property of Mr. Jeff Gilmore. It is in good condition. He is retiring from farming. Don’t miss your opportunity to own this good equipment. Equipment will be available to be inspected morning of sale beginning at 8:30am. Sale starts at 10:00am. Don’t miss this sale!
• 1999 Case IH MX 110 Cab Air 4x4 - 7893 hrs
• Cummins Motor - 2000, Case IH MX 100 Cab Air 4x4 w/ Woods loader - 4314 hrs
• Cummins Motor - 2019, IH 75C Cab Air Loader 4x4 - 835 hrs
• John Deere 560M baler used 2 seasons w/ net wrap, mega-wide hydraulic pickup, bale kicker
• 2 Krone 283S 10ft disc mowers on caddy • 1 Kuhn 12-wheel rake used 1 season
• (1) 10-wheel rake like new • Bush Hog 15ft tedder • 6 bale gooseneck hay mover
• hay unroller • 8ft bush hog 3pt hitch • Zetor Major 80, 1000 hr 4x4 cab air with loader about 65HP
• W-W Cattle trailer, 16’ x 7.5’ wide with torkflex heavy duty axles and rubber floor
• 1992 F-150 runs good, new tires, 148,000 miles, 5.8 V8 motor • Approx. 200 round bales of hay
• 26’ gooseneck trailer, dual wheel, w/ dovetail
BRUCE TODD Lic #1476
615-631-7350 E-mail Bruce
DIRECTIONS: From Shelbyville, take Highway 231 North to Highway 82 and follow signs to sale. From Murfreesboro, take Highway 231 south toward Shelbyville and follow the signs.
ALL ANNOUNCEMENTS MADE DAY OF SALE TAKE PRECEDENCE OVER PREVIOUS ADVERTISING. ALL INFORMATION DEEMED RELIABLE BUT NOT GUARANTEED.