Brawley Creek Farms
Peace, Space, Wildlife, Slower Pace of Living and Away From the Bustle
Parks Auction is proud to offer this 218+/- acre farm in 15 tracts ranging from 5+/- acres to 57+/- acres.
The farm has road frontage along Cunningham Rd. & Knox Rd. Brawley Creek runs through several of the tracts and a couple of the tracts have spectacular hilltop views. This gorgeous setting has an abundance of wildlife including deer, turkey, and game birds. 13 of the tracts feature identified soil sites. The remaining 3 tracts are ideal for recreation, hunting, or farming, 2 of which have marketable timber. Minutes from Woodbury, and close to the new Dollar General in Bradyville and Bradyville Post Office. This farm is approximately 12 miles to I-24, 16 miles to Murfreesboro, and 25 miles to Manchester.
Gorgeous views, creek frontage, and country quiet!
Come build your dream home, barndominium, or bring your animals to live out your dreams on this beautiful farm. Opportunities for tracts of this size and beauty are becoming extremely scarce.
Do not miss your chance to call this home!
Tract 1: 6.06+/- acres with soil site
Tract 2: 11.38+/- acres with soil site
Tract 3: 6.48+/- acres with soil site
Tract 4: 5.74+/- acres with soil site
Tract 5: 14.11+/- acres with soil site
Tract 6: 18.19+/- acres with soil site
Tract 7: 16.80+/- acres with soil site & creek frontage
Tract 8: 11.30+/- acres with soil site & creek frontage
Tract 9: 12.33+/- acres with creek frontage
Tract 10: 57.32+/- acres with marketable timber
Tract 11: 14.57+/- acres with soil site & barn
Tract 12: 13.53+/- acres with mature trees
Tract 13: 16.21+/- acres with soil site & creek frontage
Tract 14: 7.07+/- acres with soil site & creek frontage
Tract 15: 7.48+/- acres with soil site & creek frontage
Note: Tract sizes are approximate and are subject to change pending final survey. Check website for final survey.
• 1994 Case IH 595. 4 Wheel drive, 52 horsepower tractor with Case IH 2255 front end loader, both bought new together. Barn kept. Tractor shows 1,200 hours at time hour meter quit working.
• 1991 Case IH 995 tractor 85 horsepower with Turbo 2-wheel drive. Bought New Barn, kept 1381 hours only used for hay harvesting.
• 2016 John Deere 559 round baler, twine tie, 5x5’ rolls, mega wide HD pickup with hay intake compressor & bale ramp. Brought new in 2016 put into service in 2017. Used 3 seasons. JD BaleTrak Pro Monitor reads 658 rolls. Barn kept.
• 2016 Vermer VR820 “8-wheel”, wheel rake. Bought new. Only used 4 Seasons. Barn kept. Around 80 acres raked per season.
• Kuhn 2 rotor hat tedder. Bought new, only used lightly.
• New Holland 615-disc hay mower 6’ 8” cutting width., bought new and mid 1990s. Barn kept.
• New Holland 451 sickle bar mower, comes with two extra knives, bought new in early to mid 1980s. Barn kept.
• 2018 Delta 16’ livestock trailer used only once to twice a year, bought new from Co-op. 2 5/16ths inch bumper hitch. Barn kept. Last used in the fall of 2020.
• Hi-Co post Hole Digger for 3-point hitch. Bought you from Co-op, lightly used. Barn kept.
• 8’x16’ hay wagon, 10-ton frame, high flotation tires, custom built bed made with pressure treated 6”x 6” for main runners, 4”x 4” cross runners and 2”x 6” decking. Heavy duty. Barn kept. Frame bought new from Co-op.
• 4’x6’ custom built trailer with 3,500lb axle and 15” tires, has small storage box and 100-gallon diesel transfer tank with hand pump mounted to trailer. Both trailer and tank bought new. Barn kept.
• Woods Brush Bull 720 Loft 3-point hitch, Bush hog. Brought new. Barn kept.
• 3-point hitch hay spear
• 3-point hitch bog and box scraper
REAL ESTATE SELLS AT 10:00 AM.
PERSONAL PROPERTY SELLS IMMEDIATELY AFTER REAL ESTATE.
ATTENTION REALTORS: 1% Broker Referral
Real Estate agents must register 48 hours in advance and attend auction. No exceptions. Call Auctioneer for details.
Registration form available under Documents tab.
AUCTIONEER: DALE NICHOLS Lic #5473
615-405-3253 E-mail Dale
DIRECTIONS: From the flashing lights at the intersection of Hwy. 70 John Bragg Hwy. & Hwy. 64 (Bradyville Pike), take 64 toward Bradyville to Knox Rd., turn right on Knox Rd. and follow signs to auction.
ALL ANNOUNCEMENTS MADE DAY OF SALE TAKE PRECEDENCE OVER PREVIOUS ADVERTISING. ALL INFORMATION DEEMED RELIABLE BUT NOT GUARANTEED.