- Log on to www.bobparksauctiononline.com
- Click on “REGISTER TO BID” on the
left column and follow instructions. You must fill in all information with an asterisk including credit card information. Your user name and password will be e-mailed to you at the-email address you provided.
NOTE: You only need to register one time.After the initial registration, you can continue to use the same bid number & password on all future auctions.
- Click on the auction you would like to bid on.
- Read all terms and conditions prior to bidding. Note the scheduled pick-up time and date.
- Click: “VIEW ITEMS AND BID”
- Scroll through items and choose what item you would like to bid on.
- TO BID: type the amount you would like to bid next to that item under the column “YOUR BID”
- If you would like to place a Maximum Bid, type that amount under the column “MAX BID”
- At the bottom of the page, type in your Bidder Number and Password. (You received this by e-mail after registration.)
- Click “SUBMIT”
- Read and check: “I agree to abide by the terms and conditions of this auction.”
- Click “CONTINUE”
- Click “SUBMIT BIDS”
- The following message will appear at the top of the bidding information (under the photo). “Thank you. You now have the high bid.”
- You will be notified by e-mail (e-mail address you provided when registering) if you have been outbid. It’s always good to set a max bid and check back often to ensure you don’t lose the bid as sometimes e-mail will have a delay. If you win the bid, you will receive an e-mail at the conclusion of the auction.
- Good luck and have fun!