Auction Sellers Guide
Bob Parks Auction Company can help you:
- Take control of the sales process. You set the date and time of the sale, as well as the terms and conditions, without contingencies.
- Get maximum exposure. Your property is showcased, rather than being part of a large directory of listings.
- Sell in 30 days. An auction serves as a catalyst to spur buyers to action. Ordinary sales methods may take a year or longer.
- Close in 30 days or less after the sale with no contingencies. The sales process is simplified because there are no financing contingencies, inspection contingencies or other contingencies.
- Eliminate the cost of carrying your property. A more timely sale increases your profit, because you save on continual costs for mortgage payments, maintenance, taxes, and insurance.
Auctions are becoming increasingly popular. Once considered as a last resort effort, they are now seen for their value. Auctions work well in many scenarios including estate settlements, business liquidations, divorce settlements, and corporate relocation. When you need immediate results, there is no better way to sell your property. Deciding to have an auction, you gain the advantage of knowing when your property will sell -- the day of the sale. What happens when you call Bob Parks Auction Company? First we evaluate your property and discuss with you the various options available for selling your property at auction. Next we present our findings, if the results are positive, a date is set for the auction. Now the auction team goes to work. Advertising and marketing efforts begin:
- Signs are ordered and posted.
- Newspaper ads and promotional flyers are planned, created and placed - to save time and insure accuracy we create all advertising in-house and our volume media discounts save you both time and money.
- Direct mail campaigns may be required to attract potential buyers. We maintain a growing mailing list of potential and interested buyers that request our information.
- The auction is posted on our highly-promoted website and agents and potential buyers are notified by email of the auction announcement. Use of the internet will draw people to your property, provide information, and facilitate bidding. If the sale includes personal property, an auctioneer and staff will prepare the items in advance so the auction runs smoothly. This also gives the auctioneer an opportunity to appraise the items to be sold. Bob Parks Auction Company offers total management of your auction from the day the sale is booked until the closing. After the paperwork is complete, we furnish the seller with a full report of the sale including a summary of personal property sold and marketing costs. In short, you can rely on our experience and innovation to ensure that you get the maximum price for your property, so that you will join our long list of satisfied clients who say... Bob Parks Auction Got It Sold!!
Residential Bob Parks Auction Company brings over 30 years of residential marketing to you. Through our extensive marketing program, you can receive the most money in the shortest amount of time. An auction makes it possible to reach regional buyers through direct mail, e-mail, signs, print media, and internet exposure. Land and Farms Multi-parcel auctions are effective for increasing buyer interest and competition. By dividing the property into parcels this enables more people the opportunity to purchase the land. Estate and Personal Property Our veteran staff of auctioneers make it possible to organize and conduct the largest of unique estate and personal property auctions. We inventory, catalog, and present the items to buyers on a local and regional basis, therefore insuring success for your auction. No auction is too large or too small for our rofessionals at Bob Parks Auction. Commercial and Investment Property A Bob Parks Auction is well suited for marketing commercial and investment properties that (1) may be difficult to appraise due to a lack of comparables, and (2) are likely to appeal to bidders outside the local area. We will properly evaluate your property and develop a marketing plan that will meet your goals and maximize the sales price.