Auction Seller’s Guide
Parks Auction Co. LLC can help sellers:
- Take control of the sales process. You set the date and time of the sale, as well as the terms and conditions, without contingencies.
- Get maximum exposure. Your property is showcased, rather than being part of a large directory of listings.
- Sell in 30 days. An auction serves as a catalyst to spur buyers to action. Ordinary sales methods may take a year or longer.
- Close in 30 days or less after the sale with no contingencies. The sales process is simplified because there are no financing contingencies, inspection contingencies or other contingencies.
- Eliminate the cost of carrying your property. A timelier sale increases your profit, because you save on continual costs for mortgage payments, maintenance, taxes and insurance.
Auctions are becoming increasingly popular. Once considered as a last resort effort, they are now seen for their value. Auctions work well in many scenarios, including estate settlements, business liquidations, divorce settlements and corporate relocation. When you need immediate results, this is the best way to sell your property.
What happens when you call Parks Auction Co. LLC? First we evaluate your property and discuss with you the various options available for selling your property at auction. Next we present our findings, if the results are positive, a date is set for the auction. Then our auction team goes to work and advertising/marketing efforts begin.
What happens when you call Parks Auction Co?
- Signs are ordered and posted.
- Newspaper ads and promotional flyers are planned, created and placed. We create all advertising in-house to save time and ensure accuracy. Plus, our volume media discounts will help you save money.
- Direct mail campaigns may be required to attract potential buyers. We maintain a growing mailing list of potential and interested buyers that request our information.
- The auction is posted on our highly promoted website, and agents and potential buyers are notified by email of the auction announcement.
- Use of the internet will draw people to your property, provide information and facilitate bidding. If the sale includes personal property, an auctioneer and staff will prepare the items in advance so the auction runs smoothly. This also gives the auctioneer an opportunity to appraise the items to be sold.
Parks Auction Co. LLC offers total management of your auction from the day the sale is booked until the closing. After the paperwork is complete, we furnish the seller with a full report of the sale including a summary of personal property sold and marketing costs. In short, you can rely on our experience and innovation to ensure you get the maximum price for your property, so that you will join our long list of satisfied clients who say, “Parks Auction Co. LLC got it sold!”
Our Selling Specialties
- Residential – Parks Auction Co. LLC brings more than 30 years of residential marketing to you. Through our extensive marketing program, you can receive the most money in the shortest amount of time. An auction makes it possible to reach regional buyers through direct mail, e-mail, signs, print media and internet exposure.
- Land and Farms – Multi-parcel auctions are effective for increasing buyer interest and competition. By dividing the property into parcels this enables more people the opportunity to purchase the land.
- Estate and Personal Property – Our veteran staff of auctioneers make it possible to organize and conduct the largest of unique estate and personal property auctions. We inventory, catalog and present the items to buyers on a local and regional basis, ensuring the success of your auction. No auction is too large or too small for our professionals at Parks Auction Co. LLC.
- Commercial and Investment Property –
A Parks Auction is well suited for marketing commercial and investment properties that (1) may be difficult to appraise due to a lack of comparable properties, and (2) are likely to appeal to bidders outside the local area. We will properly evaluate your property and develop a marketing plan that will meet your goals and maximize the sales price.