About Our Auctioneers in Nashville, TN
Parks Auction Co. LLC is an elite team of experienced and professionally trained people who utilize the auction process to sell property. Recognized as a leader in the industry, we can help you sell your property. Our unique combination of experience and technology puts you in the driver’s seat. We don’t wait for buyers to come to you; we go to them, wherever they are – via the Internet, direct marketing, telemarketing, advertising and other media. Instead of waiting months for a single offer, you have multiple offers in a matter of minutes. At a price determined by the market – a market stimulated by our aggressive sales techniques.
From the Mississippi River in the west to the Smoky Mountains in the east, we serve the entire state of Tennessee. Our highly experienced team specializes in selling all types of real estate, including residential, commercial and multi-family property, with an emphasis on farms and land. We have a successful history of serving estate settlements, complete farm dispersals, business liquidations, as well as helping people downsize their households. Whether it’s one item such as a home or car, or a home full of items, we can design a marketing and auction plan to fit your needs.
At Parks Auction Co. LLC, we can help you:
- Take control of the sales process. You set the date and time of the sale, as well as the terms and conditions, without contingencies.
- Get maximum exposure. Your property is showcased, rather than being part of a large directory of listings.
- Sell in 30 days. An auction serves as a catalyst to spur buyers to action. Ordinary sales methods may take a year or longer.
- Close in 30 days or less after the sale with no contingencies. The sales process is simplified because there are no contingencies based on financing or inspections.
- Eliminate the cost of carrying your property.
A timelier sale increases your profit because you save on continual costs for mortgage payments, maintenance, taxes and insurance. To find out if you have property that is suitable for an auction call one of our auctioneers at 615-896-4600 or 1-877-465-4600 for a complete consultation and property review.